About Me

My photo
Hello! ¡Hola! 嗨! Salut! Hallo! I live in a beautiful city called New York City. There's no place like home (: I'm an open-minded person and love to travel exploring new places. Devouring my taste buds with food eat is what I love. I also have a passion in make-up and that's what this blog would mostly consist of! Please feel free to email, comment my posts for any questions, or even to give constructive criticism! Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the blog! Bye! ¡Adios! 再见! Au revoir! Wiedersehen!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips Review; To Buy or Not To Buy?

Don't these lip balms look cute!? From where I live, these are becoming popular among the girls. I had to buy one to see if it's worth the $4.29 and this is what I have to say...

I own the orange lip balm stick from the picture which is the CHERRY ME flavored.

The Pros

  • Great packaging
  • Small, can fit right into your pocket
  • Smells yummy
  • The color of the lip balm looks great on my lips matching my skin tone
  • Not greasy

The Cons

  • The lip balm is not very long-lasting on my lips 
  • The color fades away in about 35 minutes or so
  • Doesn't have any taste
  • Moisturizes my lips a bit, not that much

Depends where you live, Baby Lips can cost starting at $2.99-$5.00. In my opinion, I do not think this product is worth the money. If only the quality of the product was as good as the way it looks. I am pretty disappointed on the results, although it's been only 4 days I've used it. I searched up the internet to read other people's reviews on Baby Lips and many people agree with me.

 You can always buy it and try the product yourself since everyone's lips are different and MAYBE it will MOISTURIZE your lips a lot rather than on mine.

Well if you decide to buy BabyLips, I would love to hear about what you think! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment